Given that I spent two days at home sick this week I had plenty of time to waste on the internets. I found some interesting things, and so you are the lucky ducks that get to benefit from my hours of inactivity:
- I found this absolutely delicious and easy recipe for Chocolate Pots that I plan to make using quail eggs.
- A great article about why you shouldn't save outfits for "special occasions" - get your money's worth out of your closet!!!
- The inspiration for my hairdo today. I've gotten so many compliments I may have to wear it like this more often!
- In honor of the upcoming Movember, an awesome and FREE embroidery pattern...
- Another food blog that I'm obsessed with.
- I've used these recipes for flavored toasted pumpkin seeds before and I just rediscovered them. My favorite is the Sweet & Spicy.
- Great style inspiration: a graphic tee, pencil skirt, and statement necklace.
- And just one more food post: grilled cheese, 3 ways. I can't even pick a favorite as they all sound delicious. Yum.