Other weekend plans are up in the air at this point. We had an awesome Sunday planned, but one of the plans just fell through and now they're all in limbo. We'll see. I'll be sure to update you on all of the awesomeness on Monday. In the meantime, here are a few awesome links I've been obsessing over:
- Local Houstonians can get organic, local, and sustainable groceries delivered right to their home - and there's a Groupon for 50% off! I've already snatched one up!
- Kind of obsessed with this bracelet.
- I keep stumbling across delicious sounding popsicle recipes like this, this, and this. Definitely going to have to try a couple of them!
- Jonathan Adler has a new home goods collection with JCPenny. The furniture is still a bit expensive, but the price points are about half of what his stuff normally costs. I'm thinking it'll go on sale eventually for even less, so I'm holding out for now.
- The store is also branching out into other designer collaborations and I'm loving the silk blouses in the Joe Fresh line (previously only available in Canada) and the incredible patterns in the nearly sold out Duro Olowu line.
- Also, contemplating stenciling the wall behind my tv, since I'm in a rental and can't do wallpaper (not to mention it is cost and time prohibitive). I like this chevron design and this prairie-style design. But is stenciling still more work than it's worth?